Summer 2020 5K/10K Training Program
There is still time to join! Click here for more information & registration.
- All levels of runners, run/walkers, and walkers welcome!
- Two "tracks" are offered:
- The 5K track, which starts at 1 mile and maxes out at 3.5 miles
- The 10K track, which starts at 3 miles and maxes out at 6.5 miles
- Each group session features two routes, one for each track.
- Participants can start in whichever track they like and can switch back and forth as needed.
- Training begins Monday, 7/20/20
- Group sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays
- 3 time slots are available for each session: 5:30 PM, 5:45 PM, 6:00 PM
- Maximum of 20 people per time slot – first come, first served
- Participants will sign up for time slots using a link provided at registration
- Time slot reservations can be changed (if space allows) and participants can also “swap” time slots.
- All group sessions begin and end at 4RUN3, located at 78 Center Square in East Longmeadow.
- We begin our lessons, whenever possible, outside.
- Graduation “race”: we will be organizing a 5K/10K that will be private and for group members only. The fee for this is included in the registration fee.
- Modifications/policies for social-distancing are in place.