2022-2023 Holiday Series
Get in the holiday running spirit this season with 4RUN3! This program is an annual favorite and a great way to stay motivated through the winter months! Whether you're looking to maintain your base over the winter or to race-hop with a bunch of awesome people, this is the group for you!
Choose from 3 options:
1. Session I: Fall 5K/10K Program Only: 10 Weeks for $65
- Begins on Wednesday, 10/26/22 and concludes on 1/1/23
- Two group run/walks per week (including race days)
- Holiday races: East Longmeadow Spooky Sprint 5k, Stuffing the Pantry 5k, Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage, and Gordy's First Race 5k/10k.
- 18 group workouts (including race days)
- Team support at all races
- Includes a program-specific 4RUN3 long sleeve technical shirt
2. Session II: Holyoke 10K Program Only: 11 Weeks for $75
- Begins on Wednesday, 1/4/23
- Concludes at Holyoke St. Patrick's Day 10K on 3/18/23
- 22 group workouts (including race day)
- Team support on race day
- Includes a 4RUN3 program-specific running hat!
3. Entire Holiday Series: 21 Weeks for $120
- Register for both sessions and get $20 off! (40 group workouts total)
- Get both the long sleeve AND the hat!
For more info & registration, click here!
Spring 2023 Half & Full Marathon Training
Whether you're looking to do your first or your fastest half or full, this program is the one for you! Join us for 15 fun-filled weeks of camaraderie, training, coaching, and accomplishments!
- Full or Half Marathon
- 15 week program
- Training begins Thursday, 1/5/2023
- Information/Kick Off meeting will be held at 4RUN3 on Monday, 1/2/23 @ 6:00 PM
- All levels and paces welcome – train for your first or your fastest!
- Group runs (both programs) on Thursdays @ 6:00 P.M and Sundays @ 8:00 A.M., beginning and ending at 4RUN3
- Graduation Race Options: Rhode Races Newport Half or Full Marathon (4/15/23) OR Boston Marathon (4/17/23) (cost of race registration is not included)
- Workouts will begin and end at 4RUN3 in East Longmeadow (unless winter road/sidewalk conditions cause us to move to a safer location - usually either Wilbraham or Forest Park). Long run routes also often extend into Longmeadow, Springfield, Wilbraham, Somers, and/or Enfield.
- Two “tracks” offered:
- the first option (Track 1) features an average amount of training volume and is good for all trainees, including first timers, those with a history of overuse injuries, and/or those just looking to finish.
- the second option (Track 2) has a higher amount of training volume and is good for uninjured runners looking to improve upon previous full or half marathon times.
- we can help you decide which track is right for you!
- Full marathon training participants should be able to comfortably run or run/walk a 10k distance before starting this program (previous completion of a half marathon is recommended, but not required).
- Half marathon training participants should be able to comfortably run or run/walk a 5k distance before starting this program (previous completion of a 10k is recommended, but not required).
- Full marathon program long runs start at 7 or 10 miles (depending on track).
- Half marathon program long runs start at 3 or 6 miles (depending on track).
- Long runs on Sunday mornings feature our infamous “Water Angel Support Stops”. We can’t put into words how awesome and clutch these support stops are – you’ll just have to see for yourself.